While interacting with you, the company may collect and process your personal data for employment/internship, visiting our website, or for other purposes. Saga shall process your personal data in accordance with the regulations for personal data protection of the Republic of Macedonia, taking all prescribed technical and organizational measures to ensure confidentiality and protection in the processing of personal data at its disposal.
Adress: 14/2 Vasil Glavinov street, 1000 Skopje, Macedonia
Tel: +389 2 32 22 554
3. Data collection
4. Purpose, processing and usage of data
We may collect and process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To fulfill our contractual obligations towards you. This information may include your name, address, email address, phone number, title, workplace, company, type of cooperation with us;
- recruiting of new employees, either for specific employment vacancies or for general future employment possibilites; this information may include your name, address, email address, phone number, date of birth, information regarding your education and experiences, CV, data collected during tests processing in the selection proces, photo (if you provide it) and other relevant information;
5. Data protection and security
6. Data storage and deletion time
Your personal data will be stored no longer than necessary to meet the purposes for which the data was collected, after which it will be deleted from our system. During this period, you retain all your individual rights, such as access rights, correction, deletion, processing restrictions, transfer and objection.
Regardless of which right you want to exercise, you can submit a written request, as follows:
- Written request by mail or in person at Saga headquarters (address: 14/2 Vasil Glavinov street, 1000 Skopje), and
- Request via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org